Greenwood Brewing LLC Yoga Liability Waiver
Yoga IDEMNIFICATION WAIVER for Greenwood Brewing LLC
Waiver, Release & Indemnification Agreement.
Greenwood Brewing LLC is located at:
922 N 5th St.
Arizona, United States of America
NOTICE: THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. Read this document carefully and in its entirety. By acknowledging this agreement, you give up your right to bring a legal action to recover compensation or obtain any other remedy for any illness or personal injury, however caused, arising out of your attendance at and/or participation in any Greenwood Brewing events include but are not limited to tours, yoga, brew with us days, holiday events, block parties, and any other event that is held at Greenwood Brewing, now or at any time in the future. Greenwood Brewing events are held at Greenwood Brewing LLC, but this waiver includes all Greenwood Brewing sponsored, or hosted events located on or off premise, at locations including but not limited to Greenwood Brewing, off-site festivals, Greenwood Brewing customers, and all other off-premise locations.
I hereby acknowledge and agree that attendance at any location including Greenwood Brewing comes with inherent risks. I have full knowledge and understanding of the inherent risks associated with my attendance and/or participation, including but in no way limited to illness, including exposure to and infection with viruses or bacteria. I further acknowledge that the preceding list is not inclusive of all possible risks associated with my attendance and that said list in no way limits the operation of this Agreement.
In consideration of my attendance at and/or participation at Greenwood Brewing, I, the acknowledging participant, agree to release, and on behalf of myself, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby do release Greenwood Brewing and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, representatives, insurers, successors and assigns (“Releasees”) from any causes of action, claims, losses, costs or demands (collectively, “Claims”) of any nature whatsoever including, but in no way limited to, claims of negligence, which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators and assigns may have, now or in the future, against Greenwood Brewing on account of illness, injury, disability or death, arising out of or in any way related to my attendance at or participation at Greenwood Brewing, whether that attendance or participation is supervised or unsupervised, however the illness, injury disability or death occurs, including, but not limited to the negligence of Releasees.
I hereby agree to the following:
- I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim that I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held at Greenwood Brewing.
- That if I participate in other classes or events at Greenwood Brewing (such as yoga, dance, etc.) that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulate for yoga (items 1-4 above).
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
In consideration of my attendance at or participation at Greenwood Brewing, I, the acknowledging participant, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees from any and all Claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to my attendance and/or participation.
I hereby certify that I have full knowledge of the nature and extent of the risks inherent in my attendance at and/or participation at Greenwood Brewing and that I am voluntarily assuming said risks. I understand that I will be solely responsible for any loss or damage, including illness, personal injury, disability or death, I sustain while attending and/or participating in any event at Greenwood Brewing and that by digitally signing this agreement I hereby release Releasees from all liability for such loss, damage, illness or death. I further certify that I am in good health and that I have no conditions or impairments which preclude my safe attendance at or participation.
I, the acknowledging participant, further certify that I am at least 18 years of age and am freely acknowledging this Agreement. I have read this form and fully understand that by digitally signing this form I am giving up legal rights and/ or remedies which may otherwise be available to me regarding any losses I may sustain as a result of my attendance and/or participation. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, the remainder will continue in full legal force and effect.
To see more of what we have to offer, or come see us at Greenwood Brewery: 922 N 5th St. Phoenix, AZ 85004